~ Son Rose Rabbitry ~

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Conyer's show

Well the Conyer's show was today and we did pretty well. I think combined we got 6 legs but I won't know for sure until I get the results. I know Irene got BOS twice and I'm pretty sure Jacob won a leg in each show so that would be three legs. I think Clara got one as well. Butterball did very well and got BOG and Best brokens but their weren't enough bunnies to get a leg. Hershey also did fairly well and I'm not really sure what he got. I think it was a good show and everybody had fun but it lasted all day!!





We came home with a few new additions:

Green's Lilic - Pointed White HL doe: We are very excited about this little doe. She is a brood doe but we are very excited.


Green's Mason - Sable Point HL buck: Mason is very sweet and we can't wait to show him.



Green's Tonka - Black Otter buck: Tonka is a False Dwarf I think but he has pretty nice type so I will breed him to my smaller does and see what I can get out of him.


TNT

No comments:

Post a Comment