~ Son Rose Rabbitry ~

Thursday, November 17, 2011

11-17-11

Well nothing new on litters. Cocoanut missed this time and I think we may retire her to a pet home. Musical was due yesterday and so if she doesn't today I will rebreed her. After much studing and evaluating, Starburst has a Cinnamon doe and a Cinnamon buck. I think I may keep them both because their type is so nice but I'll have to see.

The Conyer's Triple show is this weekend and we are taking:

Butterball
Clara
Hershey
J3
Jacob
Irene

All are juniors except for Jacob. I am excited to see how they do. Butterball is just turning out so nice!! I can't wait to see how he does. Clara is very nice also and I can't wait to see how she does now that she's a little more matured. J3 is also very nice and she will be six months old next week so I will breed her after this show. Hershey was one I threw in the mix at last minute b/c I was evaluating him. Jacob won a leg when he was kind of molty so now we will see how he does. Irene our HL doe is extremly nice and I can't wait to see how she does.

It rained here a couple of days and now alot of the leaves have fallen off. The weather is beautiful and I'm sure the bunnies are also loving it. TNT

No comments:

Post a Comment