~ Son Rose Rabbitry ~

Saturday, December 3, 2011

~ 12-2-11 ~

The Columbia show is Tommorow. I can't wait to see how our bunnies do. We are taking:

Jacob
Irene
Mason
Butterball
Clara

This will be Irene's last show. Since she has two we are going to try to get one more leg maybe two. It is a triple but we are only staying for A & B.

Jacob did so well this time we are trying again. I think we will try him for a long time and see how many legs we can get on him.

Mason is a very nice buck that I want to Thank Sherri Green for. I can't wait to see how he does.

Butterball is a very nice buck that I can't wait to see how he matures but I am trying to see how he will do as a JR.

This may be Clara's last show but I may hold her out for Spartanburg. I haven't decided yet. She is a very nice doe and I think she got a leg last time but I don't know.

We are also bringing home 3 new bunnies. Can you guess what breed and color? I'll try to take pictures and post them soon after the show.

TNT

No comments:

Post a Comment