~ Son Rose Rabbitry ~

Sunday, March 4, 2012

~ Litters! ~

Well... we've had litters, good and bad. I'll start with the good litters.

Jacob X Liberty - 3/4/12 ~ 6 kits: Wow! I was surprised that with her being a first time mom to have six healthy kits. She has six himmies which was a shock since she was bred to Jacob our siamese sable buck and she is out of him.

Butterball X Chanelle - 3/4/12 ~ 4 Kits: She has a Broken Black and three Chocolates?? I'm really excited about this litter!

The bad litters.

Daphne and Tracy were both first time moms and had DOA's I think. They were all otter/martens :(. At least I know Frank is still producing :).

Mya had one kit that was stuck. We are going to try again. She is really small.

Irene still hasn't had babies. We can't tell if she's bred or not....
Well, I've got to go....

TNT

No comments:

Post a Comment