~ Son Rose Rabbitry ~

Friday, March 16, 2012

~ 3/16/12 ~

We have babies! Rose had 5 babies Saturday which two of were peanuts. That was quite a suprise as I thought she was a BUD. Oh well, I guess not. She has two Siamese Sables and a Himmie. Mask had four babies Monday which two were dead and one was a peanut so she has one himmie left. I gave her Peanut Butter's baby and placed Peanut Butter.

J2 also had one peanut and another stuck kit. She is now On Hold. She's a really nice doe but I'm keeping some does out of my litters and so I decided to sell her. She's also really tiny.

CE3 had a litter of four that didn't live long after birth. Three may have been peanuts. Not certain though. One was a Max Factor...... My first. And it was alive at first but died shortly after birth.

Myrtle had 9 babies Wednesday night!!! Even though three were dead, and two peanuts (Maybe three??) we are extremly excited about it as JAG is the sire! And I was suprised Myrtle was able to carry so many as she is really small!

The weather is warming up! It was around 85 yesterday until the rain hit and it cooled down a bit for the evening. And then it rained last night. Today is suppose to be 80 and a chance of rain this afternoon.
TNT

No comments:

Post a Comment