~ Son Rose Rabbitry ~

Saturday, March 31, 2012

~ April is here and Spring has begun ~

I haven't blogged in a while. I think I'll start with the Conyers show. Remember I got Rose and Liberty? Well about two days before the show, I got Rose's son Liberty's Brother. He is a Siamese Sable and had won BOG in Spartanburg. So I entered this little buck in the show and in show A he won BOB in the Youth show. He then went on to win BIS!!! Irene won BOB.


All the babies are doing great! Splash had babies on the 28th. Looks like a Broken Choc. and a Broken Black with not much pattern. Peanut Butter's baby, is a Blue Otter doe! We are keeping her. Here are some pics.




New Chocolate Otter Holland Lop doe. We are excited to work with this color!

Picked up this Siamese Smoke Pearl buck at Conyers.


Chanelle's Chocolate doe.





Tort Holland Lop buck out of Willow. Keeping


Peanut Butter's Blue Otter doe. Keeping




They took pictures for the show A at Conyers. Here are some pics.

V holding up the pic of Irene after she won BOB.




S Holding up the pic after winning BOB.


And here is the pic they took with S, Nathan, and the judge, Josh Humphries after BIS. Thank You, Josh!!



Did I mention I think Myrtle has 3 BUCKS? How disapointing.... Though I'm not certain. We're going to evaluate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment