~ Son Rose Rabbitry ~

Monday, January 30, 2012

~ Triple Crown bunny show in Spartanburg, SC 2012 ~

The Triple Crown show in Spartanburg was this past Saturday. We didn't have very much to show in the Holland Lops and with our ND's we didn't get much in show A but in show B my Black Himi doe, Kya, got Best of Group and Best Junior of Group in the open show. And then in show C she got Best Opposite Sex of Group as well as Best Junior of Group in the open show. She is my first homebred bunny to win a leg!!! And she won two!

We have several does due over the next few days and if any of them kindle, I write a new post. I don't remember all of what we got at the show so when our results come in the mail I will post them. We picked up some new bunnies and I will try to post them tomorrow.

~ TNT ~

No comments:

Post a Comment