~ Son Rose Rabbitry ~

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

~ 1/25/12 ~

All of the litters here at Son Rose Rabbitry are doing well. One of Chanelle's torts are blue. Myrtle's babies are all well too.

The Spartanburg show is this Saturday and we are excited! We have added a few new rabbits to pick up since my last post.......

Like I said before we are getting a Broken Chocolate ND, a Sable Point HL, a Broken Siamese Sable HL, and a Fuzzy Lop. In addition to that we are getting: A Black ND buck from Spring Creek Gems, a Blue Otter ND buck, and a Blue Otter HL Buck. We are excited!

Our show results for Columbia came in the mail yesterday. Jacob got BOB twice and Irene once and then a few first and second places.

Our Black ND buck himi is available. I decided I needed a better black in the program because he has Himi and Tort in his background and I really need a better Black self buck to breed to some of my Otters. So we are getting a black buck.....

I'll try to post at least one more time before the show. We can also bring any of the rabbits for sale to the Spartanburg show so if you are coming and are interested in something available, feel free to send us an email!

~ TNT

No comments:

Post a Comment