~ Son Rose Rabbitry ~

Saturday, December 3, 2011

~ Columbia show ~

The columbia show was today and we did very well. Jacob got BOB in show A and then went up for the Best in show and got best Reserve. In show B, Irene and Jacob both got BOB. The rest got very good comments as well.






We came home with four bunnies. I'll try and take pics soon. I'll write about them soon.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I was taking photos yesterday and the photo of Mya wasn't a good one and so I took a new one. Here is that pic.






She is such a nice doe! She can't be shown since she is a marten but I will keep her to breed to Jacob and try to get Sable Martens to show. She is very sweet too.


I added some bunnies to the for sale page that will be ready to go for Christmas. Let me know if your interested.


TNT

No comments:

Post a Comment