~ Son Rose Rabbitry ~

Saturday, October 22, 2011

A new litter

Well we had another litter here at Son Rose Rabbitry this week. Monday, Starburst gave birth to two torts. The Sire was Jacob. I can't wait to see how they mature.

Vixen was due and I went out this morning and she had pulled fur but I didn't find any babies. Later I found on dead baby. I don't know but maybe a stillborn? Dancer is also due.


I updated the site completly today. I do have Broken Splash available still. I have been back and forth on whether to keep her or not. She is very sweet and will be a good brood doe but not showable because 1) Her back is not all that smooth and 2) She is heavy pattern. She carries chocolate and I thought about keeping her but really need the cage space right now. When she was little, she was really nice. She is at lanky stage so I don't know how she'll turn outI'm asking $10 for her. Let me know if your interested!

The weather is getting colder! It was about 60-65 today and at night it is getting in the forty's!!

TNT