~ Son Rose Rabbitry ~

Thursday, October 13, 2011

10/13/11

Whew! We've been so busy! I have been culling some bunnies. I was at a friends house and saw a BEW doe for sale and just had to get her. I don't have a buck but I don't see buying one so I'll just use Hershey and get my own line going. I'm going to show her next month at Conyers show. She is pictured on my does page under "Raddison's Clara".

In other new, Dancer and Vixen's (Vixen is raising Mask's baby) babies are doing well. I have a few does due over the next week or so and I'm hoping their bred.

The fairview show was the 1st and was a pretty good show. We came home with a black silver marten ND pair. And two new HL does, a Sable Point and a Tort. We are excited about our new aditions can't wait to start breeding them.

We have been going over each bunny and deciding what we need to cull. We decided to sell our HL jr buck. He will be a great pet for someone who wants a sweet bunny. We also have a broken black doe and a Siamese Sable jr doe (ND) available.

Thanks for reading,
TNT