~ Son Rose Rabbitry ~

Saturday, February 25, 2012

~ Another Litter ~

We have another litter. Vixen kindled three Siamese Sables on the 15th. We are excited to have a litter out of her though I hoped for Siamese Smoke Pearls out of her. Maybe next time though. Now that we have Rocket (Blue Himi) we will breed her to him next time and he has a few Smokes in his background and since he's blue hopefully get Smokes! I also bred Dancer who is a Smoke Pearl Marten to him and she is due the 4th so it will be interesting to see what we get. :)

We have lots of does due the begining of March! Irene asked for her nest early and made a beautiful nest!! We are so excited as she is bred to JAG (Blue Otter)!!!

All of the babies are doing great! They are at the cute age. I might try to get updated pics in the next couple of days. I have pictures on the nestbox page but I took them a week ago and they have done so much growing!

TNT

No comments:

Post a Comment